Save up to 90% off your energy usage
The Best Whole House Fan
- QuietCool is the revolutionary whole house fan that has taken America by storm and with over 98% customer satisfaction.
- QuietCool is helping to improve the lives of many across America and we can’t wait to help you!
Advanced Whole House Fan
- Energy Efficiency
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Easy Installation
QuietCool Whole House Fan
Whisper Quiet Operation
- QuietCool whole house fans are about as loud as A/C Return!
- Run your QuietCool fan for hours at a time, even while you are sleeping, and you will hardly remember it is on.
- Keep your attic’s integrity completely intact while installing your QuietCool system in a fraction of the time a traditional whole house fan takes!
Industry Leading Warranty
- Pro Series (Trident Pro & Stealth Pro) each come with an industry leading 15-year motor warranty and are sold exclusively through our authorised dealer network.
- Classic Series (Classic & Energy Saver) each come with a 10-year motor warranty and are sold through our e-commerce partners.
- QuietCool users across America have experienced significant savings when they turn their A/C off and their QuietCool on.
- The revolution is being led by people like yourself that are tired of spending all of their hard-earned money on their electric bills.
- QuietCool whole house fans allow homeowners to turn their most expensive appliance off and improve the comfortability of their home for just pennies an hour.
Indoor Air Quality
- When whole house fans are turned on, the fans will pull the cooler outdoor air into your home, through your windows, across your living space, into the attic, and out the attic vents replacing the hot stale air. This helps cool the home and attic by up to 30 degrees, and sometimes more, allowing the home and attic to stay much cooler the following day.
- The cool breeze begins when a window or two is opened and the QuietCool fan is turned on. The cooler outside air will immediately begin to create a breeze inside the home making the homeowner feel up to 10 degrees cooler, and sometimes more, instantly.